• HouSsEM: poxer
    February 23, 2018, 07:32:19 pm
  • HouSsEM: Yo
    February 23, 2018, 07:32:05 pm
  • poxer: which page?
    February 22, 2018, 03:46:07 pm
  • (1)(2)(3): hi
    February 22, 2018, 01:48:28 pm
  • AlphaMale: So hash Can we use Cleo with CAC now that it specifies what cheat you're using? Like the pic on the page?
    February 22, 2018, 02:19:04 am
  • AlphaMale: Finally i can send messages
    February 22, 2018, 02:18:38 am
  • AlphaMale: 8)
    February 22, 2018, 02:18:31 am
  • hash_: Everyone update your ac client,find newest  version here [link] >> download client
    February 19, 2018, 03:45:13 am
  • hadi_: [link]
    February 15, 2018, 07:30:56 pm
  • hadi_: pm pls
    February 15, 2018, 07:27:20 pm
  • hadi_: dont install ac
    February 15, 2018, 07:27:17 pm
  • hadi_: my pc is shitty
    February 15, 2018, 07:27:08 pm
  • P4c: and i dont understand a word from your topic tho
    February 15, 2018, 07:25:40 pm
  • P4c: hadi i can't post in ban appeals,and i don't know why you made that topic in ban appeal's since noone has banned you,i kicked you because you are forced to play with AC afaik
    February 15, 2018, 07:25:29 pm
  • poxer: Resuelto
    February 14, 2018, 02:27:01 pm
  • chriscrew7: Poxer Smoker fue baneado dice , que entro y comenzo a morir varias veces y baneado
    February 14, 2018, 03:42:55 am
  • poxer: abc123
    February 13, 2018, 11:35:12 pm
  • Franco529: what is the contra of the ac
    February 13, 2018, 11:19:43 pm
  • Quickplay: ye read here [link]
    February 13, 2018, 09:40:42 pm
  • samuu: someone can give me link of SAMP download r1, seems like R2 doesnt work on ac
    February 13, 2018, 09:27:37 pm
  • Quickplay: The fun part is that he's talking for more than 1 week like he knew everything, while he doesn't know AC isn't a proof that someone is clean 100%
    February 13, 2018, 06:23:25 pm
  • Quickplay: He should be his brother or something like that.
    February 13, 2018, 06:22:37 pm
  • poxer: how come you talk so much shit related to his ban? It's his, not yours, what are you, his girlfriend? Get lost
    February 13, 2018, 03:00:59 pm
  • getRekt__: but just wanted to prove how shit you are, you're banning player for cheats while he is playing with AC. Still confused how come a newbie like you can become an admin
    February 13, 2018, 07:35:17 am
  • Franco529: can someone tell the admin booba if he can answer me in ban appeals please a ban
    February 12, 2018, 10:34:29 pm
  • Quickplay: getRekt__: unprecedented don't care lol he's been banned so many times for this same shit reason because admins are so unskilled noobs, they don't know the difference between an aimbotter and a skilled player--> ok, you could have spared us all that drama then
    February 12, 2018, 07:30:23 pm
  • samuu: that's because the system detected me as macros
    February 12, 2018, 03:28:52 pm
  • samuu: whenever you had time read your PM @hash
    February 12, 2018, 03:27:46 pm
  • getRekt__: unprecedented don't care lol he's been banned so many times for this same shit reason because admins are so unskilled noobs, they don't know the difference between an aimbotter and a skilled player.
    February 12, 2018, 01:27:48 pm
  • poxer: or this one [link]
    February 11, 2018, 10:22:38 pm

Author Topic: Make SFR competitive  (Read 511 times)

Offline pwn3d

• View Profile
Re: Make SFR competitive
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 02:36:10 pm »
poxer why not to limit gang members,as pricedown said there are 20 players on the server and 15 gang members online in one gang and other 5 players cant do shit

Offline pricedown

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 05:24:44 pm »
Limit gang members to 5-10? Hell no, I personally think that 20 is nothing, lol. -1.

Cooldown for joining a gang? That yea, maybe, +1.
+1

I dont get it u want to forbid gangs teaming but u also want to decrease the gang members limit?  :o as u said playerbase is 10-20 so its not a problem actually
What's difficult to understand? Lower gang members limit = more gangs = more fights.
I think the server is "COMPETITIVE" gang wars, not "MAJORITY" of gang members.
If you still don't catch my point: I want you to play 3 days without being in a gang, I want you to play alone and you will see how much it sucks when there is a gang with 5+ players online and chase you, rape you and completely destroy any desire of you to play in the server.

What I'm trying to say is the server should be focused more into the potential of individual skilled players, instead of focusing on adding 100 players in your gang and win by majority, not skill.

Poxer. 20 is not much? Bruh, the server barely gets 20 players. Imagine all 20 players in a SINGLE gang play at the same time.
SAMP is a dead game anyways, but there are still gamers like us who love this game and keep it alive somehow with presence. All we want is improving the quality of the gameplay by improving the gamemode.

Offline AlphaMale

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 09:28:39 pm »
Limit gang members to 5-10? Hell no, I personally think that 20 is nothing, lol. -1.

Cooldown for joining a gang? That yea, maybe, +1.
+1

I dont get it u want to forbid gangs teaming but u also want to decrease the gang members limit?  :o as u said playerbase is 10-20 so its not a problem actually
What's difficult to understand? Lower gang members limit = more gangs = more fights.
I think the server is "COMPETITIVE" gang wars, not "MAJORITY" of gang members.
If you still don't catch my point: I want you to play 3 days without being in a gang, I want you to play alone and you will see how much it sucks when there is a gang with 5+ players online and chase you, rape you and completely destroy any desire of you to play in the server.

What I'm trying to say is the server should be focused more into the potential of individual skilled players, instead of focusing on adding 100 players in your gang and win by majority, not skill.

Poxer. 20 is not much? Bruh, the server barely gets 20 players. Imagine all 20 players in a SINGLE gang play at the same time.
SAMP is a dead game anyways, but there are still gamers like us who love this game and keep it alive somehow with presence. All we want is improving the quality of the gameplay by improving the gamemode.

+1 To the entire suggestion of lowering amount of people in gangs I don't mind it. I think it would actually be pretty fun

Offline Realistic.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2018, 10:23:53 am »
Same thing which you suggested is implemented on GTA:T.You can make 10 members max per gang and 24 hours to join another gang after leaving yours AND ofc don't allow teaming.

Offline Cristal

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 07:57:28 pm »
Something that's never gonna happen - limit gangs to 5 members. Forbid teaming with other gangs/non-gang players => More gangs, more competition, more fights

WHY? The playerbase of the server is about 10-20 players, what's the point of 20 members limit for a gang? Many players quit cuz they get gangbanged by 10. Not only that,
but also something I've noticed is that members of the big gangs (the active ones) get bored in the 5th minute of playing cuz they group as 10 and leave no chance to new players and other.
Reform the gang system, make it more competitive and maybe more players will start playing. Feel free to put more suggestions regarding the gang system or anything connected to it.

Additionally: Once a player left/got kicked from a gang should receive a cooldown before joining another gang (3 days or so) to avoid abuses and gang hoppers. This way players could take gangs more serious and not change gangs everyday.

I agree 5 players per gang and the cooldown after you leave a gang, but im sure anyone can find a way around this like make a new account and then join the new gang and just merge it later.
Unless we make it so no one can join a gang after 50 kills or something idk

Also punish inactive players by taking away 5 score for each day that they don't log into the server

Omg that's the worst idea i've ever seen, sorry

Offline poxer

• Server Manager
    • View Profile
    • poxer on Steam
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 11:26:43 pm »
I'm not gonna quote what Cristal said because it's way too long, but I don't think 5 players per gang is ideal. For example, in my case, there are lots of players I like to share gang with and I wouldn't be able to play alongside them, and if we forbid teaming and limit again the gang members, I wouldn't enjoy playing to be honest. Also, I don't think my gang reaches 5 players connected at the same time, so it wouldn't make sense to limit them to 5. I think 20 is too little, but 5 is just crazy.

And I don't share omberto's idea of taking score from players, it's unfair and if someone is busy with irl stuff it's like forcing them to play, and that's not good. It's just a BIG NO and I'm straight denying that suggestion.

About what pricedown said (if I'm not wrong), I still think that 20 is little, as I said earlier and I stick to my opinion. When accepting someone in my gang, I hate to be choosing who I remove because I don't wanna remove anyone, imagine that with 10 players per gang. I say no to this, but I'm not denying the suggestion, I wanna hear others' opinion. And it doesn't make sense that because of the average players online are 20 or less, limit the gang to a minor quantity. And 20 people from a same gang online at the same time? We all know that ain't gonna happen.

Regarding others suggestions, I think it's good to not let people join gangs for 24 hours after they leave to avoid hopping. And I think the gang houses are fine, 10 is enough.

To finally finish this, it was suggested a long time ago to remove the spawn point at Foster Valley and I'm fine wirh that. Who agrees?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:35:00 pm by poxer »
https://open.spotify.com/user/11170257450/playlist/0mamq1MXQTVVJTA7NBhZBU

.: SFR :. | Competitive Gang and Flaming Wars • • Anti-Lag :.

Offline Masry

• Cow
  • ◕___◕
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2018, 11:49:23 pm »
1- 10 is the best number imo
2- is that a joke or a suggestion? xd
3- + 24hrs limit
4- agree

Offline Maroder

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2018, 03:05:15 am »
My opinion is
limit of 20 players is good for now, maybe we can limit number of gangs to 15 or 13, because there are 10 ghs and we know that gang without it wont last for long time. But 5 members is wierd idea, there is no logic in ur words pricedown: gangs were added to let people group up for fun and e.t.c. Ur individual skill has nothing to do here, its gangs vs gangs not 1x1 or 2x2. I dont want to see stuck of 5 ultra pros killing everything and everybody just because they are skilled, you forget thats there are players who play for fun and dont want/ cant play like csgo pro players. what do they suppose to do? waste their time by improving thier skill 24/7? well they will leave server.
You guys say sfr is unusual server but you bring features from others servers and thinks its gonna work.
you forget that everything was fine when there were 115 players: 80 noobs 25 good players and 10 pros, so majority is a key, fuck individual skill
and teaming is ok for concept of the server, maybe sometimes is not nessecery, but in my opinion its up to you to team or not, i dont think we can control it

Offline pricedown

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2018, 09:18:31 pm »
I understand that's just a game, but making it harder would make it more interesting.
By this suggestion I encourage gang rosters to be taken more serious > not adding randoms for a day or two and then kick them. Gangs should be taken seriously and so the members in it. So changing the requirements for joining a gang, respectively creating a gang would bring gangs more of importance.

1.>give a reason for gangs to strive for 1st place by score (i dunno, make up something?)
2.>change score requirement for joining/creating a gang (so newbies will actually get motivated to play to a certain score so they achieve the step - joining/creating a gang)
3.>limit gangs? (maybe this might give gangs a new look)
4.>add weekly gang activity for each gang. Show who and with what delivered to the gang within a week (how many kills by member, score, robberies, etc..) like MVP of the gang

Offline Maroder

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2018, 02:30:11 pm »
i think i understand you, but sfr looks like gtat now, you spawn - buy armo - die - repeat. When you join the server and ask what to do here people will answer kill/rob, so ur aim is killing players solo or with friends. If you want see competition among gangs make them fight for smth else. I think that we can remove armos; add gang banks and make gang storage usefull by letting gang leaders/ 3-2 ranks buy weapons/ armo and storage it in gh. Also decrease amount of money for a kill. Turfs: for example you need capture 5 turfs to unlock m4/ spas and 10 turfs to unlock sniper otherswise you cant use it/ buy it, if you dont have turf you gonna spawn with default weapons and every 5 turfs you capture give you bonus money. and mappping is also needed to put some object to make sfr looks like a city destroid by gangs.

Offline pricedown

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2018, 03:55:50 pm »
@Maroder
Turfs giving benefits such as better weaponry and shit is good.
I wouldn't agree on adding maps and making the script heavier. The reason I love this server is because its simple and not heavy script like most gang war tdm servers.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2018, 05:35:09 pm »
Agreed but 5 is too little and 10 is too much, I say make it 8.

Offline weedz

• Server Manager
  • SA--MP player since 0.2x (2008)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2018, 10:30:08 am »
You can't control gang teaming (players ask for teaming when there are 3 !!! players online) and what would be the punishment?

Are you going to deal with the whole drama and 'admin abuse' that would come with this so called rule?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:37:20 am by weedz »

Offline pricedown

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2018, 11:03:59 am »
To be honest the problem with teaming is desperate unfortunately. It's not impossible to make a rule about it, but understanding the community there will be no discipline about it and many players will cry for admin abuse.
Well, I hope they enjoy playing as majority so they can't lose; same when they are alone and do the same to them. (players rage-quit most of the times)