Refresh History
  • stimplebog: Shit still alive?
    Today at 08:52:16 pm
  • evaan: coz we cant do whatever other ppl do in other server,that would be too mainstream xD so in weekend no samp
    Today at 07:21:37 pm
  • Melania: Only problem with LW is, its been dead for a few years.. SFR>LW
    Today at 06:24:57 pm
  • Quickplay: everything's down except LW
    Today at 11:58:49 am
  • Brontophi: Why cant i join sfr or uL? :c
    Today at 09:43:30 am
  • Warlock: You
    Today at 03:20:52 am
  • HouSsEM: Yo
    February 24, 2018, 05:56:46 pm
  • nEcho: who torres?
    February 24, 2018, 02:40:16 pm
  • Warlock: Hello torres
    February 24, 2018, 02:36:03 pm
  • nEcho: im necho
    February 24, 2018, 02:26:06 pm
  • nEcho: gg
    February 24, 2018, 02:06:45 pm
  • nEcho: any budy home?
    February 24, 2018, 01:42:24 pm
  • nEcho: helllllllloooooooooooooooooooo
    February 24, 2018, 01:42:07 pm
  • nEcho: hello
    February 24, 2018, 01:41:50 pm
  • Z3RO: hello housam
    February 24, 2018, 07:37:52 am
  • HouSsEM: u here ?
    February 23, 2018, 07:32:25 pm
  • HouSsEM: poxer
    February 23, 2018, 07:32:19 pm
  • HouSsEM: Yo
    February 23, 2018, 07:32:05 pm
  • poxer: which page?
    February 22, 2018, 03:46:07 pm
  • (1)(2)(3): hi
    February 22, 2018, 01:48:28 pm
  • AlphaMale: So hash Can we use Cleo with CAC now that it specifies what cheat you're using? Like the pic on the page?
    February 22, 2018, 02:19:04 am
  • AlphaMale: Finally i can send messages
    February 22, 2018, 02:18:38 am
  • AlphaMale: 8)
    February 22, 2018, 02:18:31 am
  • hash_: Everyone update your ac client,find newest  version here [link] >> download client
    February 19, 2018, 03:45:13 am
  • hadi_: [link]
    February 15, 2018, 07:30:56 pm
  • hadi_: pm pls
    February 15, 2018, 07:27:20 pm
  • hadi_: dont install ac
    February 15, 2018, 07:27:17 pm
  • hadi_: my pc is shitty
    February 15, 2018, 07:27:08 pm
  • P4c: and i dont understand a word from your topic tho
    February 15, 2018, 07:25:40 pm
  • P4c: hadi i can't post in ban appeals,and i don't know why you made that topic in ban appeal's since noone has banned you,i kicked you because you are forced to play with AC afaik
    February 15, 2018, 07:25:29 pm
  • poxer: Resuelto
    February 14, 2018, 02:27:01 pm
  • chriscrew7: Poxer Smoker fue baneado dice , que entro y comenzo a morir varias veces y baneado
    February 14, 2018, 03:42:55 am
  • poxer: abc123
    February 13, 2018, 11:35:12 pm
  • Franco529: what is the contra of the ac
    February 13, 2018, 11:19:43 pm
  • Quickplay: ye read here [link]
    February 13, 2018, 09:40:42 pm
  • samuu: someone can give me link of SAMP download r1, seems like R2 doesnt work on ac
    February 13, 2018, 09:27:37 pm
  • Quickplay: The fun part is that he's talking for more than 1 week like he knew everything, while he doesn't know AC isn't a proof that someone is clean 100%
    February 13, 2018, 06:23:25 pm
  • Quickplay: He should be his brother or something like that.
    February 13, 2018, 06:22:37 pm
  • poxer: how come you talk so much shit related to his ban? It's his, not yours, what are you, his girlfriend? Get lost
    February 13, 2018, 03:00:59 pm
  • getRekt__: but just wanted to prove how shit you are, you're banning player for cheats while he is playing with AC. Still confused how come a newbie like you can become an admin
    February 13, 2018, 07:35:17 am

Author Topic: a solution to the death evading & the stupid fights  (Read 164 times)

• View Profile
a solution to the death evading & the stupid fights
« on: February 17, 2018, 01:10:39 pm »
Okay so let's put an end to all this death evasion and stupid fighting nonsense because it's driving me and allot of others up the damn wall, I am sure.

https://youtu.be/RiHAovakpZc?t=5

See here? Apparently that's allowed, according to one dude named Warlock. He says he just went in there to paint his car, yeah right.
Well whatever. How about this?

1. Death evading solution:

If someone is near you (your own gang is an exception), you cannot /pause
If someone is near you (your own gang is an exception once again) you cannot enter a tune garage or a pay n' spray, same goes for
the thing on top of the boat (forgot what its called but it teleports you to somewhere, Omberto is a known abuser of this).

2. Proper fights solution:

People seem to like fighting in ammunations, I've noticed that. Well it's pretty pathetic for one thing, it's way too small
with way too many obstacles. It's giving the weaker players too much of an advantage. AKA the shotgun up close range. On skin hit, it's an absolute nightmare.
Now seeing as you don't want to nerf the damage on the shotgun just like you did with the deagle how about you simply change the ammunation interior to something much bigger with less obstacles OR you could make it so the ammunation is a safe zone, meaning you only go in there for one thing, no not to fight but to buy weapons and armour
and whatever gear you need. All fights happen outside. Oh and OFC you can only go inside if there is no enemies near to you, that can be added to the death evading solution.

I think I have covered everything.
Oh and if you lot have any better ideas please share them because things really do need to change.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:57:23 pm by 
 »

Offline Brontophi

• View Profile
Re: a solution to the death evading & the stupid fights
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 04:27:25 pm »
Shotguns damage really should change

Offline hash_

• Server Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 05:31:08 pm »
Ammunation should remain as it is, fighting inside like it or not is considered a skill and a tactic (from my point of view) used by some players
and i can't be mad at that,obstacles is a part of the game and if you can't pick your shots carefully you're going to end up hitting them instead of your target this is what i think,as for shotgun damage it should be nerfed only in interiors because of the small area

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 05:36:34 pm »
Ammunation should remain as it is, fighting inside like it or not is considered a skill and a tactic (from my point of view) used by some players
and i can't be mad at that,obstacles is a part of the game and if you can't pick your shots carefully you're going to end up hitting them instead of your target this is what i think,as for shotgun damage it should be nerfed only in interiors because of the small area

Nerf shotgun inside ammunation? That could work, good idea.

Though I still think the interior should be made a bit bigger. I understand obstacles are part of the game, I use them frequently myself but
You're missing my point. I'm saying it's too small for THAT amount of obstacles and it's even more annoying when there's not just 2 fighting inside but 6 or more.
This is also probably not very fair on the people who have low end pcs because if you are cramped into a small area like that with such PC specs you are going to suffer some FPS related lag.

Just make it a little bigger to balance things out and that will be fine.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 06:24:05 pm by 
 »

Offline Warlock

• WarlockInDaHouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 05:41:40 pm »
but isn't that how shotgun is supposed to work? High damage at close range and low damage at high range?. It's the only weapon that's actually balanced in this game.
May your soul rest in peace, Lotfi. You will be missed.
You will always be a SFR legend.

Since 2007

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 06:06:29 pm »
but isn't that how shotgun is supposed to work? High damage at close range and low damage at high range?. It's the only weapon that's actually balanced in this game.

Balanced? You're having a laugh mate. Perhaps balanced on lag shot but on skin hit it's an absolute nightmare.
It's okay outside of any interior, but inside of one, nah sorry but just no.

Here's how it is,

You hit the skin dead on in the centre close range in the chest, torso or head you are going to get a high amount of damage.
Now on lag shot this wasn't much of a problem because the likeliness of you hitting a shot like that was about 50-60% due to you having to account for lead aiming.
The only time you could achieve this was if the player was standing still or barely moving but when they were moving you couldn't always be as accurate because you didn't always have a clear view of where the player was moving to. However now it's almost certainly 80-90% because you aren't having to lead aim your shots, so you have a clear view of where you need to hit to achieve the high amount of damage. It's just easy, too easy.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 06:22:08 pm by 
 »

Offline pricedown

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 06:27:30 pm »
1. Death evading solution:

If someone is near you (your own gang is an exception), you cannot /pause
If someone is near you (your own gang is an exception once again) you cannot enter a tune garage or a pay n' spray
Damn right! I would say if one/one's vehicle is damaged in the past 1 minute he can't enter pay n' spray, tune garage and can't use /pause

People seem to like fighting in ammunations, I've noticed that. Well it's pretty pathetic for one thing, it's way too small
I would agree on changing the interior. I'd suggest adding this one, as it's bigger. (cuz we all know what happens when 10 players fight in the ammu)

make it so the ammunation is a safe zone, meaning you only go in there for one thing, no not to fight but to buy weapons and armour
Hell no, playing in interiors is personal preference and should not be neglected.

really do need to change.

Offline Quickplay

• Server Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 09:41:44 pm »
Full armor/hp entering transfender, i rly don't see the problem. It's happening for years

I wouldn't consider it "death evading". If he likes to stay there and getting bored just not to die, focus on someone else and get over it dude..you'll get him another time

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 10:06:28 pm »
Full armor/hp entering transfender, i rly don't see the problem. It's happening for years

I wouldn't consider it "death evading". If he likes to stay there and getting bored just not to die, focus on someone else and get over it dude..you'll get him another time

You see this is why you need to watch the video  ::)

Offline Disciple

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 05:12:36 am »

Agreed, it's all just part of the game. And half those clips are completely irrelevant.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 02:58:41 pm »

Agreed, it's all just part of the game. And half those clips are completely irrelevant.

Part of the game, is it? Considered a skill? Perhaps to the weaker people who can't play properly, yes.

And irrelevant you say? Were you told to watch the entire video? I forgot to say watch until 45 seconds, okay my bad there but when you
see 'BONUS' it should be obvious that the rest is not going to be relevant to this topic, don't you think?

By the way I am going to quote what I said on my other topic (in regards to the death evading):

I'm not biased, that's the last thing any mod/admin can be. I don't know who he is to start with, let alone being biased.
@quickplay he is basically getting into transfender to avoid getting killed, as simple as that. I'll just say it again, It's allowed. You won't here from me on this again.

Bias or not, my point stands.

And now hear me out for a second..

Leaving the server is death evade, pausing is death evade, going up inside the bug inside of burger shot(s) is death evade but you don't consider going inside transfender death evading? It's the exact same thing, is it not? Am I missing something? I'm sorry but what??!1

I'll try one last time..

IT'S THE SAME BLOODY THING. IT'S JUST DONE IN A DIFFERENT WAY. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW IT'S DONE IF IT'S DEATH EVADE, IT'S DEATH EVADE AND THEREFORE SHOULD BE PUNISHABLE.

Rant over.

Maybe it's because he's in a vehicle that makes it alright, HAHAHA! I had a good laugh there.
No but really, this is just getting silly now.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:37:27 pm by 
 »

Offline AlphaMale

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 05:11:15 pm »
You must be joking mate  ;D ;D "Balanced"? try shooting someone on a bike riding away from you with the shotgun and then you'll see balanced (+49s for dayz bruh)